Sunday, March 7, 2021

Angels, Angels Everywhere

 

Angels come to our rescue more times than we can imagine.

They care about what happens to us and protect us from harm.

 We can call upon angels whenever we need some help.

Whenever I'm afraid and call upon the real angels, they always replace fear with a feeling of security.

The two angel figures below create rainbows all over the kitchen when the sun shines through them. 


Looking around the kitchen, there are lots of angel figurines.

Most are on the windowsills above the sink.

I couldn't believe how many angel figures had been accumulated and some are shown in today's post.

The one below is a Jim Shore angel. She had a spoon in her hand but it broke when I inadvertently knocked against the angel. Such is life.

 CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU WERE HELPED BY AN ANGEL?

5 comments:

Pilar said...

What beautiful angels!

SImple and Serene Living said...

I always feel like angels are looking over us. You have a lovely collection. xo Laura

Linda O'Connell said...

My son was in a serious accident and swears my late friend came to him, held his head and told him he was going to be alright. I believe that was an angelic interaction.

diane stetson said...

I was on the California freeway when my tire blew out and I sailed across four lanes of traffic to the right shoulder of the road and I was not injured. I know an angel was with me .....so scary.

Laurel Wood said...

Hi Susan, I think I lost my first comment......thank you for sharing your sweet angels. I especially love the ones that reflect the sunlight, Jim Shore’s creations are so colorful and joyful. I pray you will have a blessed week. Mildred

Related Posts with Thumbnails