Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lovely to the Very End...

 Sometimes, when life has us in a bind, it's sooooo easy to feel alone and abandoned.

 But look at the gorgeous lily in today's post.

She's the last of a vibrant St. Valentine's Day floral bouquet.

All her sisters have moved on after dropping petal after petal onto the kitchen table.

This last of the beauties stands tall and regal, facing the world all by herself.

She's still bringing intense beauty to my kitchen.

 

Maybe humans have a lot to learn from  that brave little flower?

HOW DO YOU PERK-UP YOUR SPIRIT?

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, Susan. What a delicate lily. I love your analogy. Whenever I feel alone, I remind myself that God has never left me. He has brought me through countless trials and heartache throughout my life. Another blessing that lifts my spirits, especially during the isolation of COVID, is the friendship and prayers of like minded blog friends. I wish you a blessed weekend, Mildred

Red Rose Alley said...

This is such a lovely post, Susan, and I loved seeing bits of your kitchen. I love your white cabinets. My kitchen is small, but cute, and living in the mountains, people tend to have pine paneling on the walls and darker floors cause the dirt rolls in, so seeing your white cabinets was a nice surprise.

Have a blessed weekend, dear friend.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...


what cheers me up? Music , music , music, Singing , piano playing and so forth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails