Sunday, September 13, 2026

Another Chance at Life on a Rainy Day


                        Yesterday's late afternoon sunshine lit up the vase of fall flowers. So pretty!

Today is a very dark, rainy day.

It's very easy to slip into a mood as dark as the outside, on a day like this.

However, that's not going to happen.

Each new day of life is a precious gift.

Where there is breath, there is hope, as well as possibility in every moment of life that we are given.

So out into the rain one must go, make the best of the rain pelting the earth, and cherish the gift of being alive!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love an overcast rainy day, Susan. Something about nature doing what it beautifully does, and watching from my window with a hot cup of coffee. I even like going out into town on a rainy day. I guess in California we don't get as much rain as the other states, so we rejoice. Your table cloth and flowers are pretty. It looks so Autumn, Susan.

    ReplyDelete