After an extremely busy couple of days, it's so wonderful to be able to spend an entire a day at home.
There's never time to finish everything on a "to do" list.
However, many things that do get done, makes a person feel happy.
Even on days at home, there's a pressure to not waste time.
It's great to look around and see things that are loved for a number of reasons.
It's also a blessing to eat meals and appreciate every little smidgeon of tasty food.
Days at home, even though home is no longer a big house but a small apartment, are balm for the soul.
They fill our hearts with gratitude and make us feel very blessed to be alive.

Home is my favorite place to be, Susan. I'm glad you have caught up on your "to do" list and can rest a while. Our homes are a sanctuary from the crowds, noise, and chaos, and when my feet land on home ground, I am so appreciative. Yes, delicious meals and Yummy desserts make it even more special. Love that smiley face, my dear.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy being home too Susan. I like to get up leisurely and just relax. I spent so many years working and getting up at six am. Today is a busy day for me so I won't be home much though I did have a couple at home days this week. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.
ReplyDelete