Tuesday, September 1, 2026

A New Week, New Month, New Hopes and Dreams

Holy smokers, August flew by faster than a rocketship.

The month was beginning and all of a sudden, it was ending.  

Now, it's September, a most beautiful month in every way.

It's also my birthday month so there will be plenty of celebrating in tiny and even bigger ways.

A niece who was going out of town stopped by with flowers from her house. 

She didn't want to let their loveliness go unobserved.

Of course, I love fall in every way, including the flowers of fall.

They are so colorful and delightful.

Since the new month is starting, it's a good time to add some new hopes of what we'd like to see happen in our lives.

It's also a good time to dream a little bit about what could possibly be acheived during the next 30 days.  

I LOVE September as it's filled with possibilities!

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU'D LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IN YOUR OWN LIFE THIS MONTH?

 (For me, I'd like to de-clutter more and get rid of things, to make my space more appealing.)



1 comment:

diane stetson said...

Oh I would definitely like to feel much better this month. I have had health challenges and I'm praying I'll be better. each day, Happy Birthday month Susan. I hope you achieve everything you are dreaming of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails