Sunday, September 6, 2026

Wishing You a Peaceful Sunday

 


Sunday used to be a day to stuff in as much as humanly possible.

Those were the days when the kids were little, when I had part-time job responsibilities, when I was living life with a husband, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and so on.

Often, many of these fell on Sunday.

Today is different.  Life is lived alone.

Friends are still incredibly precious as are sisters, cousins, and so on.

However, there is no longer any need to squeeze every second of every single hour to get things done.

Oh, there is still a long "to do" list in the notebook.

But today, the mindset has changed.

Everything is done leisurely. There is no rushing.

If some of the "to do" list things get done, wonderful.

If they do not, there is always tomorrow.

If they don't get done at all,  I am still alive.

It's a much more peaceful existence, despite missing my beloved late husband  and the kids who are now adults with wonderful spouses and kids, and lives, of their own.

I hope you have a peaceful, leisurely Sunday, doing anything you want!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails