Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Little Baby's Birth Changed the World

                (Photo taken by Susan Wicker inside the Christmas Shoppe in Estes Park, Colorado)



The star shone bright on that special night of the Christ Child's birth.

As the cries of a newborn baby broke the silence of the chilly night, the world changed forever.

Jesus, the Messiah, the Prince of Peace and King of all that is good in the world has been born!

 (Photo taken by Susan Wicker in our front yard!)

May your Christmas Day be filled with deep peace and immense love.

8 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Same to you, Susan. Loved your addendum to my poem :)

middle child said...

Have a Holy Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Shoutforfood said...

Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...

What beautiful photos to accompany such a profound truth. His coming really DID change the world! Merry Christmas--peace, love, joy to you and all with whom you share it today!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love your little tree in the front yard. Merry Christmas! Tammy

Chatty Crone said...

Just one man . . . Merry Christmas Susan. Love, sandie

derry said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

diane stetson said...

Merry Christmas and my the birth of Christ bring peace to the world and to all our hearts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails