Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Message of Peace


 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
                         John 14:27 New International Version(NIV)         

Ahhhhh, this is a comforting and lovely Scripture reading, isn't it?

We don't have to be afraid of anything.

We don't have to let our hearts be troubled.

God's peace is with us all of the time.


Even when some situations in life are quite terrible, we still don't have to lose our peace within.    

In His own time, He will make all things right.

The little saying shown in today's post is actually a tile that sits on an old-fashioned, round-mirrored knick-knack rack in our kitchen.

I placed the tile on top of a pretty, white, lace-edged handkie that has a rose in the middle.

Old-fashioned things are the best!

WOULD YOU KINDLY TELL US ONE THING THAT BRINGS YOU PEACE?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails