Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Autumn in the Window Boxes

Fall is probably the most splendorous of seasons.

 Mother Nature gets decked out in her finest with the exquisite colors of leaves and flowers.

Temperatures, at least in New England, are cool and crisp.

The changing sun is brilliant and golden.

There's magic in the air!

People start thinking of pumpkins and scarecrows, then ghosties and witches.

It's so much fun to decorate for fall.

There are even some pumpkins that look like ghosts that have been placed in the window boxes along with cute little white ghosts.

Ahhhhhhh, glorious autumn,  we love you!

DO YOU ENJOY DECORATING FOR AUTUMN?


6 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very cute Autumn decorations and today is the first day of Fall. Good job.

Chatty Crone said...

I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love fall!

Nellie said...

I do love changing decor with the seasons. Really enjoying the cooler weather we’re having, too! Sending wishes for a happy autumn!

Nancy's Notes said...

Yes, I love decorating for all seasons! I do love fall and your decorations are great!
Happy fall!

Linda O'Connell said...

Cute decorations. I put some out today, too.

Merlesworld said...

I visited your country in Autumn 2000 you do have a very colourful Autumn.....
Merle....

Related Posts with Thumbnails