Saturday, May 6, 2023

A Special Message to Readers

 

             BLOG BREAK IN MAY

Dear Blog Peeps:

This blog, "Writing Straight from the Heart,"  began in 2009.

It has been a labor of true love and written from my heart with almost no breaks.

You, my dear blog peeps, have been my source of daily joy.

This month, I am going on a BLOG BREAK, due to travel and, unfortunately, I am not taking my computer with me.

I sure hope to see you later in the month. 

Don't give up on me, okay? Love, Susan





 


2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Safe travels, dear Susan. And I'll be here when you return. I love your special blog posts. They are always wonderful to read. : )

your blog sister for many years,

~Sheri

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Wishing you a great time away, Susan. I hope you'll find lots of wonderful things to share with us when you come back. Safe travels. Brenda xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails