Monday, July 18, 2016

Big, Bigger and Biggest Balloons


Balloons bring out the kids in most of us.

They are festive and colorful.


A couple of big balloons, (and I mean BIG), in a Fourth of July parade in western Massachusetts sure delighted the crowds.

There was a 40 -foot panda bear you'd never want to meet alone in an alley.

Abby Cadabby, of Sesame Street fame, with her infectious smile, made big people as well as little people giggle.





There were great big red, white and blue star balloons, too.


Of course, there was an American flag to bring out patriotism!


So these are the very last of 2016 July Fourth photos on this blog.

Hope you enjoyed them.

DID YOU SEE A PARADE THIS YEAR?

7 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Susan: I love big ballon parades. Looks like you are having a great time. Blessings, Martha

Chatty Crone said...

Loved your balloons and Kung Fu Panda was huge!

diane.stetson said...

Yes I saw that parade and all those balloon floats. My son has a credit in all the Kung Fu Panda movies so I enjoyed that one the BEST.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

No parades this year for me. I know my grands would love those big balloons!

Red Rose Alley said...

That BIG flag balloon is grand, Susan. Your fourth of July parade looks wonderful. I did drive down the area they were having the parade in my town, but didn't go to it this year cause I was meeting a friend for coffee. These balloons are lots of fun for the little ones to see.

love, ~Sheri

Debbie said...

Love the balloons! Even just going into a local walmart - my grandson looks for balloons and gets so happy to see just the yellow Clearance ones!! He would love these so much. Thanks for sharing.

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh Susan, how fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails