Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, dear blog peeps!

This is a lighthearted holiday that is exciting and fun for the little ones.



 The gory, scary stuff is unappealing but sweet little princesses, pint-sized Supermen and smiling parents make it all worthwhile.



The house is decorated with all kinds of doodads including the kitchen nick knack rack figures shown in this post.

Lighted pumpkins are on the porch.


A big bowlful of candies awaits the trick-or-treaters. 

Now go laughing and howling into the night!


WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU LIKE ABOUT HALLOWEEN?

8 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Is that a mouse with the orange hat, he's so cute? Oh, it's fun to remember the Halloweens in the past when the little ones went trick-or-treating. My sister had her kids and we would all go together in my mom's neighborhood. I think that's my fondest memory.

Happy Halloween to my special blogging sister.

love, ~Sheri

diane.stetson said...

Happy Halloween I remember going trick or treating and getting hot chocolate as it was cold then. Now a days we do not have too many trick or treaters here in my neighborhood. All have grown up around here. My grands will go tonight so I will be back with memories.

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I know you are going to have a great one with the grands and you dress up don't you?

janice15 said...

These are all so cute... though Im not crazy about halloween i do like the costumes have a wonderful day, with love Janice

Chatty Crone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I love everything about Halloween, Susan! I love all the houses with pumpkins, mums, cornstalks, and/or Halloween decorations, and I love seeing all the trick-or-treaters come around in their costumes Halloween night. We live in such a beautiful area here in the Northeast where the leaves are so brilliant and the air is crisp and fall-like. It's just a perfect time of year!

TARYTERRE said...

Happy halloween.

sought said...

try this web-site Dolabuy Prada Related Site dolabuy.su read review www.dolabuy.su

Related Posts with Thumbnails