Monday, March 5, 2018

Little Dolls, Big Love


Today's post is for doll people.



Just to let you know, it's heavy on photos.




Dolls have been an obsession of mine since childhood and my rather extensive collection brings me great joy.





Today I'm going to show you some, just some, of my smaller ladies.


Each is about four inches tall or less.



None of them cost very much money.


A couple have legs that have fallen off but I don't know how to put them back on.




In addition, a couple have wiggly, wobbly heads!



All, however,  are special to me.



Most recently, they were moved from windowsills to a nice shelving unit in an upstairs hallway, near the doll room.


If you have read this far, and like dolls, I hope you enjoyed this post.


DID YOU HAVE A FAVORITE AMONG THE DOLLS SHOWN IN THIS POST?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I am not a big doll person, but I like them okay. I think my favorite was number 4 - as she reminded me of Scarlet O'Hare!

Merlesworld said...

I have my daughters dolls 7 I think , and for a long time I had my doll from childhood but it got lost in a move somewhere.
Merle.............

Rebecca said...

I KNOW how much you love your dolls :)
Your collection is quite impressive!
I'd enjoy seeing it "in person"!
Are ALL the dolls you own out and on display somewhere in your house?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Some of those look like the Avon dolls from around the world that my mom collected for me when I was little. I still have them in a box somewhere though it seems in all the moves, there are bits and pieces missing from them.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a fantastic collection of dolls, Susan. The one with the long eye lashes is so pretty. She's wearing the green beaded necklace. They look so sweet all bunched together on the shelves. You have quite a collection there.

love, ~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

what a charming collection of dolls. my favorite is the first one you have pictured.

Related Posts with Thumbnails