Sunday, July 22, 2018

What Will You Choose Today?

                            (Photo taken in Rockport, Massachusetts, at the top of Bear Skin Neck.)

Each new day of life offers immense and endless possibilities.

What we do with those hours makes all the difference.

Today, I will choose to be positive and uplifting.

It's a blessing and a privilege to bring a spirit of love into this world on this very day.

Lord knows the world needs more love. 

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A LITTLE BIT BETTER TODAY?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I don't know about the world but I will be helping my son and his family out by feeding a hamster, a fish and a cat and watering their plants in the backyard while they are on vacation.

Chatty Crone said...

You know when I go someplace - any place - when I leave I always try to leave it as good as when I got there or better.

TARYTERRE said...

each day offers endless possibilities, it's true. paying it forward with kindness makes a difference.

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

I encouraged an elderly lady at the mall who obviously walked with a walker for the first time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails