Monday, October 8, 2018

Back at Last!

                                                                   (Photo taken near Vermont Country Store)

Hello Dear Blog Peeps:

One week ago, my computer screen was filled with an alert.

There were a lot of red letters and it was telling me my computer was compromised.

It was some kind of malware.

No matter what I tried to do, nothing worked.

Then, puff!  The blog and everything else on my computer was gone!

Almost an entire week has gone by and, all this time, my dear, long-suffering husband was struggling to help restore my computer.

At long, long last, it seems that my beloved blog is back! (I hope, anyway.)

I missed each and every one of you. A LOT.  

Sending wishes of peace and love to each of you.  Susan

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR COMPUTER CRASHES?

6 comments:

diane stetson said...

Welcome back. I call my son. He’s great at technology.

Linda O'Connell said...

So sorry that happened to you. When it happened to ours we had to take it to repair shop. I went tot he library to check emails/blogs.
To tell you the truth, I thought you had gone on vacation. That would have been a lot better! Thank you for your visit on my blog. You were missed.

Chatty Crone said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you! Hope your computer keeps running!

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Susan. Computer problems are no fun. I haven't really had any issues with my computer, cause it's fairly new, but I do have a problem with it running slow at times.

Wishing you beautiful Autumn days, Susan.

love, ~Sheri

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So happy you got your blog back up! Oh it's scary when things go wrong. I call my daughter the computer kid!!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

GLAD to see you're back...hopefully things are safe and sound again.

Wishing you a great week.
Brenda xox



Related Posts with Thumbnails