Monday, October 15, 2018

Faces of Fall


Some friendly faces of the fall can be seen at the Apple Barn Country Bakery in Bennington, Vermont.

They may be less than pretty but they bring smiles to the faces of the visitors.



Some creative person must have made the figures.


They are found among a small sea of pumpkins and funny looking gourds.

Fall is a most beautiful season in New England.


For the most part, it's a time of extreme loveliness, nice temperatures, and golden sunshine.

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE IN AUTUMN?

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

These are unique looking scarecrows, Susan. I especially like the one with the Purple hair! I would love to visit New England in Autumn, as you have mentioned how beautiful it is. The bakery in Vermont sounds charming. Love those quaint bakeries with Yummy goodies. They let us stop and taste the goodness of life every now and then. : )

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Cute pictures Susan. Enjoyed going there with you. I smile at my grandsons all the time whether it is spring, summer, winter or fall.

Chatty Crone said...

Susan - I loved those scarecrows - I want one!

TARYTERRE said...

what unusual scarecrows. they made me smile today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails