Friday, December 14, 2018

Relax........


Relaxing by the fireplace at night is one of the gifts of Christmas.

The nearby Christmas tree, with its white and pink lights, glows and sparkles as it slowly spins around.


There are still dozens of things that need doing before Christmas but they all get put on hold during peaceful moments.


No matter what is transpiring in the world or what pain and sorrows might surface during this season, the peaceful moments soothe the soul.

It is important to leave time for peaceful moments.

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO RELAX FROM THE STRESSES OF THE SEASON?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh I make times to relax each and every day not just at Christmas time. I sit in my green rocking chair by my sliding glass door that looks outside to sunshine and trees. SO PEACEFUL....I either read or just sit there and contemplate. Nature always brings me peace.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a pretty fireplace mantelpiece. So elegant yet so cozy. And I LOVE your tree!

Today as Hubby and I were travelling the country road to get to the Christmas Tree farm, I relaxed watching the sky and the clouds and the way the sun glistened through the tall trees. It was food for the soul, and balm too!

Wishing you a lovely evening,
Brenda xox

TARYTERRE said...

what a lovely fireplace. and your tree is charming.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness Susan that Christmas tree of yours is fantastic and full of love and soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails