Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Nutcracker Comes to Life


The Nutcracker is a musical, magical ballet that appeals to all ages.

When our kids were little, we took them to see the Nutcracker several times throughout the years.


It always thrilled them.

Today, our daughter continues the tradition with our granddaughter.

Luckily, while shopping in Marshall's, I found three tree ornaments, modeled after Nutcracker figures.



There is the Mouse King, Clara, and, of course, the Nutcracker, himself.


Our granddaughter received the little gift of Nutcracker ornaments on the day we saw the ballet and loved them.

Life is full of many wonderful little things---experiences, unexpected happenings, and unforgettable moments.

It is such a privilege to be alive and able to cherish every moment.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NUTCRACKER ON STAGE?

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

I took my 29 year old granddaughter to see it when she was five. She was so thrilled with the bathrooms that were decorated and each had a shelf, she asked, "Is this where they eat lunch in this pretty place?" Oh dear.

diane stetson said...

Yes I've seen the Nutcracker on stage many times in my life and it is always wonderful. I love the music and hum the tunes from it especially at this time of year.

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, I've seen the Nutcracker with the girls many years ago, and it was magical. Your ornaments are delightful, Susan. What a cherished gift for your granddaughter. Have you seen Disney's The Nutcracker? I really want to see it. : )

~Sheri

Merlesworld said...

A few times I went to see the Disney movie just lately but still rather the live show.
Merle.............

Related Posts with Thumbnails