Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Sweet and Charming Bear


Sometimes, gifts, meant for the pleasure of children, delight adults as well. 

Anything that helps adults feel like children again is a good thing, right?

Such is the case of a friendly, moving and talking bear named T.J. 

He makes me smile every time I see him in the living room.

A very dear friend, Blanca, gave the bear to us, to the absolute joy of the grands. 

Right now, the grands have T.J. in an old-fashioned baby carriage that they like to wheel around the living room and hallway.

 T.J. sings, tells stories, and moves his darling little head and arms. 

Corduroy is another bear in children's story books. 

The grands call T.J. by the name Corduroy. 

 Sorry T.J.  

WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S TOYS THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN?

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a cute bear, Susan. Such a special gift that delights your grandchildren, and you too! And how fun that he moves and talks. I have a white bear that sits on my couch, and she simply brings me joy. I say "she" cause it has long eye lashes haha.

Have a wonderful weekend, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

Susan when I was with the kids when they were younger anything they liked brought me joy, they are older now - lol. I love your bear. Don't you just love it when the kids see it and smile so sweet!
Have a good day girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails