Monday, February 18, 2019

Mother's Nature's Gifts to Us Are Profound


Living in a climate where the sun remains hidden for days at a time can get on one's nerves.

However, when the sun does pop out, and gray skies turn to blue, dotted with almost see-through, delicate, white clouds, it's cause for celebration.


The world holds so much wonder. 

For instance, I snapped the photos in this post while waiting for an acquaintance to come out from an appointment.


Such beauty is just there for our enjoyment. All we have to do is look for it.


WHAT IS SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL YOU SEE RIGHT NOW?  WILL YOU BE SO KIND AS TO TELL US?

5 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes the sun if finally beating down and flashing through my window. We are used to the sun here but this past month we've had rain rain and more rain. At last we are in for at least 3 whole days of sunshine although it is chilly and then the next rain comes by Thursday....I feel like I live in Portland instead of So Cal..ha ha.

Red Rose Alley said...

So many beautiful things to see in nature, Susan. I'm glad you got to spend time in it while waiting for a friend. : )

Have a wonderful week, dear.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

Well it is dark now - but I do agree - when you look for it - you will find beauty!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

In response to your question: I'm so enjoying the bouquet of velvety red roses my Valentine gave me last week. They are still looking so beautiful and lush. Every time I go by, I stop to gaze a moment at these beauties.

I agree, whenever and wherever you look for it, beauty is there.

Wishing you a wonderful day, Susan!
Brenda xox

Linda O'Connell said...

I see such beauty in nature, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails