Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Remember Your Joyful Inner Child


The spirit of childhood is still very much alive within us.



I choose to call this an inner child.

Who you were as a little girl (or boy) never faded away into oblivion.

He or she is still with you, waiting for opportunities to giggle, to accompany you on fun excursions, or help you cuddle a new stuffed animal.

It is so easy to get bogged down in life's problems.


If there comes a moment when you are feeling overwhelmed with stuff in the adult world, pay attention to your inner child.

Have fun with him or her and find something to make a few giggles.


You will feel an overwhelming sense of joy bubbling up and realize how much fun it is to be a child again, even if for a few brief moments.

HOW DO YOU NURTURE YOUR INNER CHILD?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

My inner child is always reminded of when I play with my grandsons.

Linda O'Connell said...

I so believe in releasing the inner child. I think that is why I was so well loved as a teacher and am as a Nana. I am not afraid to let loose and make a memory.

Red Rose Alley said...

That first bunny closing his eyes is too cute. I like the sentiment here today, Susan. Yes, we must keep our inner child alive. Going through holiday boxes always makes my inner child surface. And I will be getting out the Easter box soon. Such sweet words today, Susan.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

I agree with the others - when I look out of a kids eyes - it feels so good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails