Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Rack in the Kitchen


PICTURE-HEAVY POST!

A rack in the kitchen, as regular readers know, gets decorated for each holiday.


Right now, it's Easter time!


There are primarily bunbuns, both male and female.

There is a little dog and a sheep, too, and some pastel teeny tiny bears and pink chicks.



The brightly colored bunnies, shown at the top of the post, are actually crayons!  


It's so much fun to decorate for holidays and makes visitors smile, especially in this time of coronavirus. 



We need a few smiles to buoy our spirits amid the horribly upsetting reports of fellow Americans losing their lives by the hundreds.


So for a few moments in life, just enjoy the photos!


DO YOU HAVE A KNICK KNACK RACK?

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I don't have a rack but I like yours. I do have a beautiful ballerina bunny given to me by a friend. I love your header - I am going to have to get lessons from you how to do that. Very pretty!

diane stetson said...

No I do not have a knick knak rack. Your decorations are adorable but this year VISITORS will be virtual only. I'm sure the many trinkets you have there will give you a big smile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails