Saturday, January 16, 2021

Heart of My Heart(s)

 

Hearts are fun to have around the house all year long, rather than just on Valentine's Day.

They add a touch of love to one's atmosphere.

 There are hearts hanging all the time in a window in the kitchen.

Pretty soon it will be time to fill the kitchen knick knack rack with hearts.

They look nice in seasonal wreaths, too, and even on the kitchen table.

Right now, a small quilt that is covered with hundreds of hearts is filling-in as a tablecloth.

 I even like to sip my morning coffee from a heart-covered cup!

So, put a little heart into your decorating.

 It's bound to bring smiles to your face.

TELL US SOMETHING THAT TOUCHES YOUR HEART.


5 comments:

diane stetson said...

Reading your blog every day and viewing your MANY collections touches my heart. You are all set for Valentines day. That is for sure. Very lovely heerts.

Linda O'Connell said...

Your kindness and sweetness touches the heart.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I really like the red rose heart. And I have a Christmas ornament that looks very much like your velvet one that says Love. Mine says Love also. Oh, we both love hearts, Susan. Just one more thing we have in common, dear friend. Your decorating always touches my heart.....so charming and lovely.

~Sheri

Babs said...

So sorry Iwon’t be at 26716 this Valentine’s Day.The little gifts my grands are always making
Me! They make my life so FULL

Nellie said...

The kindness of others touches my heart! Love how you display your collections!

Related Posts with Thumbnails