Sunday, March 14, 2021

Happy Sunday to All

  

 It takes some effort, but it is possible to decide to feel positive.

 

Why go through life frowning and complaining?

It's been said many times that people tend to gravitate toward others who are positive rather than to the negative Nellies of the world.

 During this time of pandemic plus lent, as well as unpredictable weather, it's nice to feel relaxed and secure instead of pessimistic and hopeless.

So today, you are wished a positive outlook, peace, and relaxation. 

 Light a candle, say a prayer, make a phone call, jot down some things you are thankful for into a gratitude journal, or do something nice for someone else as well as for yourself

WHAT IS SOMETHING GUARANTEED TO BRING YOU HAPPINESS?  CAN YOU TELL US?

5 comments:

diane stetson said...

Sure I can tell you what will bring me happiness today...I am getting my second vaccine for COVID and I'm thrilled I will be safer. Also I will have my eight year old grandson for a piano lesson and I LOVE being with him.

Linda O'Connell said...

I am so thrilled to be helpingmy great grandsons discover the spring awakening. Come visit to see what we're up to.
Your posts are always uplifting. You are like a breath of fresh spring air.

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Rosary looks so pretty draping over the Mary statue, Susan. You are a special woman who is filled with so much gratitude. And I appreciate your positive nature and beautiful heart.

Have a wonderful week.

~Sheri

Babs said...

Being with children who are naturally hopeful and spread joy! We laugh, have endless fun, do projects together...love my life!

Laurel Wood said...

Good morning Susan, I love your colorful collection of teddies and bunnies. Your blog posts bring me happiness. Your joy, faith and peace shine through in your writing and photographs. I know you are experiencing grief and yet you share happiness. You are in my prayers sweet friend.💐

Related Posts with Thumbnails