Saturday, September 25, 2021

Sweet Gift of Friendship

 A very dear, long-time friend always knows exactly what kinds of gifts will make my heart happy. 

 This birthday month, my dear friend, Jana,  sent a "useful" gift from Amazon.

 It arrived at my front door and made that little flip of the heart that comes with discovering a package.

 I carried it into the kitchen and proceeded to carefully open it.

It was very well wrapped and contained a box within a box!



 It was, indeed, a practical gift but also beautiful----a ceramic, floral tissue box cover!


 Now this is something I would probably never buy myself but certainly love it and thank my dear friend, Jana, for buying it.

 It is totally lovely, like her!

Birthday month is almost over but it has been truly fun!

DO YOU LOVE GETTING UNEXPECTED GIFTS IN THE MAIL?

1 comment:

diane stetson said...

Who doesn't like getting surprise packages in the mail ? Very pretty box for tissues....love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails