Sunday, October 3, 2021

Simple and Beautiful


A friend who came to visit brought a bouquet of multi-colored zinnias.

She grew them in pots on her tiny balcony.


 They are truly beautiful and their colors are electrifying.

They deserve a very special vase so a cut glass one, with pretty designs in it, works wonderfully.

 As I look at how lovely they are, with dozens of tiny petals, it occurrs to me that a gift certainly doesn't need to be elaborate to be worthwhile.

A simple bouquet of nature's best-----flowers-----is quite exquisite.

This Sunday, I hope you find beauty and loveliness in the smallest of things.

CAN YOU TELL US ONE THING, SO FAR TODAY, THAT HAS BROUGHT YOU A TOUCH OF BEAUTY SO FAR?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I nice hot peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream...That will bring me a lot of joy.

Red Rose Alley said...

The Zinnias are so pretty, and they definitely look like Fall. They must make you smile every time you walk in your kitchen, Susan. The red one is so striking.

Simple and beautiful, two of my favorite things. : ) Have a blessed week ahead, Susan.

~Sheri

amontanalife.blogspot.com said...

They are lovely! All the leaves on our trees are giving me all the beauty I need today. Kit

Linda O'Connell said...

I plnated zinnias one time when my kids were little. I did not realize how tall they would get.It was a colorful surprise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails