Tuesday, November 30, 2021

More Christmas Adornments

Hello Sweet Blog Peeps:

Here we go with a new week.

Time is ticking by whether we are ready for Christmas or not!

 Remember I promised to share some more decorations from my niece, Sarah's house?

Well, today's the day.

On a side table in her living room is the enchanting lighted vignette.

 Wherever one looks in her home, there's something lovely to see or sniff.

 Isn't Christmas wonderful?  

In an upcoming post, we'll show you some of the decadent desserts that were a "sweet" part of Sarah and her husband's Thanksgiving feast!

After that, we'll have another house that looks like a Christmas wonderland.

 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

My favorite part of the Christmas season is to sing around the piano all of the lovely hymns and secular songs associated with the holiday with friends and family.

Red Rose Alley said...

Lovely lovely. My best friend had a tall skinny tree like that one year decorated with whimsical stuff. I can smell your niece's candle from here. ; )

My favorite part of the Christmas season? I LOVE IT ALL!

Have a wonderful week, Susan.

~Sheri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So lovely. I miss the festivity. That sense of coziness that comes from shared stories and traditions with friends and family. Doesn't happen around here anymore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails