Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Memories

 The Christmas holidays have come and gone but there are still some precious days left to meet with friends and family.

 These days between Christmas and New Year's are very precious.

In this house, I like keep decorations up for a couple more weeks.


 Then, little by little, they will be put away for another holiday, hopefully, in the future.

It's nice to see the lights, the manger scenes, the gorgeous Christmas tree, Christmas dollhouse, and so on.


 Thank you notes for all the lovely gifts will have to be made-out but that's really a kind of joyful act.


 With a heart filled with gratitude, a hopeful spirit, and dreams filled with promise and reliance on God, next will come the new year of life! 

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HOPES FOR THE NEW YEAR OF LIFE?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I hope they can get a good handle on the COVID virus so we will all feel safe and not have to worry about getting it. I am grateful for my family gatherings this holiday season and hope all will remain healthy and happy in 2022. I put my decorations and take the tree down after New Years.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I have already started clearing things and putting decorations away from Christmas. I'm so glad you got to enjoy yours for a little while longer. I like to get a start on the new year I guess. I did keep my snow angel out and a little pink Christmas tree in the bathroom. Enjoy all your decorations for at least two weeks. I only have about three boxes, but can you believe my friend has 25 boxes of Christmas stuff she puts out every year, oh my. Your Mary and Jesus statue is beautiful. And I love the striped candle. Oh, and that pecan pie - I wish I had a piece with my coffee right now. ; )

Your blog friendship has been special to me all these years.

~Sheri

Nellie said...

My, oh my! Is that a Pecan Pie?!? The Nativity set here is out until Epiphany. I may - or may not - get around to taking down the tree by the weekend. Before retirement, I wanted things all put away by the time I went back to teach in January. I no longer have that kind of pressure.
Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails