Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Word of the Week

 The word of the week is TRUST.

Sometimes it's really hard to do, right?

That's especially true when it's taking a long time for a prayer to be answered or one is in a dark place in life.

 It's a lot easier to trust when things are going well.

But, for myself, when I truly try to trust that everything will be okay,

it usually is. 

One of my sisters, Barb, is a talented artist. 

She painted the flowery wreath with the word TRUST in the middle and I love it.

I have it in the kitchen where it can be seen every day and put the message into practice.

HOW DO YOU HONE THE ABILITY TO TRUST?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

With lots of prayers....I love the wreath. Barb is very talented.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is such a special painting your sister did, Susan. And the word in the middle is very special. The colors remind me of Spring, which won't be long. Your sister is a talented artist for sure. You are loved, and always getting dear things from family and friends. : ) This is a gentle reminder to TRUST IN THE LORD. :)

~Sheri

Write from the Heart said...

That is beautiful! Trust requires patience. As my mom always said, "In His time...not ours."

Related Posts with Thumbnails