Friday, July 1, 2022

Garden Flowers Growing Profusely


A friend, Christina's garden flowers are creating a rainbow-colored sea of blossoms on her patio.

She swears she has no green thumb but I'd disagree with that. 


I think she makes flowers grow like crazy.

One of her favorites to grow is mandevilla. This plant has big, beautiful blooms.


 Just about any plant Christina puts into a pot turns out gorgeous.


 She has cute signs all around the patio, too.


 Many thanks to my friend for letting us take a peek of her pretty patio.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE SUMMER FLOWERING PLANT?

6 comments:

diane stetson said...

In my yard I have potted hydrangeas and they are very beautiful as they are now in full bloom. Your friend's flowers are very pretty too.

Terra said...

I had not thought of mandevilla in a pot, your friend definitely has a green thumb, be sure to tell her. My godetias are putting on a cheerful display now, they are the same color as her pink mandevilla, plus some pale pink ones. My Johnny Jump Ups are putting on a show too.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a pretty garden on your friend's patio. She's got a way with flowers.

You ask about a favorite summer flowering plant - I do love peonies, roses, and hydrangea.

Hope you are well, Susan. :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Your friend has vibrant and pretty flowers on her patio. And I like that welcome sign with the bunny. Her brick house is charming.

To answer your question....I don't really have a favorite flowering plant, but I do like the look and smell of jasmine. And I always just plant roses. Give me a rose bush, and I'm happy. ; )

~Sheri

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

what a beautiful garden your friend has and I agree with you that she sure does have a green thumb!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Happy July 4th!!
Hugs,
Debbie

TARYTERRE said...

All the flowers are so beautiful. Really love them. Happy Fourth

Related Posts with Thumbnails