Tuesday, December 20, 2022

The "Keeper" Angel

 Some gifts are total keepers.

When one moves, even to a temporary place, those kinds of gifts come along.

Such is the case with the little lighted angel, shown in this post.

The angel was a gift from the heart of my long-time friend, Jana.

There is a timer so angel friend lights up accordingly. 

She came with a package of different colored hearts which can be selected for the season or just the desire of the gift recipient.

This month, since it's the Christmas season, it was a toss up whether to use the green or the red heart.

Since a decision couldn't be made, I ended up using both!

Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

This is the sweetest little angel, Susan. I love that it lights up and the colored hearts came with her Good choice on the red and green. I can never decide which color for Christmas, so I often use both also. What a treasured gift this is.

Merry Christmas to my dear friend, who always listens, always comforts, and always loves.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

She’s precious!

diane stetson said...

Angels We Have Heard On High, Hark The Herold Angels Sing,
May you enjoy your Angel all season long no matter what color the hearts are.

Linda O'Connell said...

What a darling littel angel. And I would have chosen BOTH stones also. Merry Christmas. Stop by and see what's up on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails