Saturday, March 11, 2023

Bountiful Breakfast

 

What is better than an excursion with a dear friend?

The answer is going out to breakfast with her as well!

 My friend, Mary, and I did a quick trip to Hudson, New York. 

She knew where to find a fabulous discount store called "Ollie's."  

 

It was a bargain-hunter's paradise.

 

Then it was on to breakfast at Bob's restaurant.

 

It served abundant and totally delicious food and coffee.

 The portion was way too much for one person so some of my onion/tomato omelette, and toast had to be left behind. 

 The pancake and home fries, however, had not a bite left over!

 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?


2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a Yummy breakfast, Susan. The pancakes almost look like flowers. How nice to go on a small trip with your friend. That omelette looks wonderful. I hope you found some goodies at the discount store. What a fun day. You know, every time I go out to breakfast, I order pancakes and a couple sausages on the side. There's just something about good pancakes, right?

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

MY favorite breakfast is blueberry pancakes but last week I ate out at a restaurant and got French Toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries and it was just delicious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails