Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Onward and Upward With Writing Straight from the Heart

This blog's one month break during May is now over. 

Traveling for 20 days of the month without my faithful HP laptop, I decided it would too hard to keep up.

So, for the first time in 12 years, I took a month-long blog break while on vacation.

The vacation days turned out to be star-studded. There were 10 with a dear sister in southern California and 10 more with beloved family members in Colorado.

Visiting cool places, seeing new towns, attending concerts and flea markets, farmers markets and multi-ethnic restaurants turned out to be great fun.

You know what else?  I missed my beloved blog peeps. 

So many times I wanted to share with you what had been seen or experienced.  Well, some of it I'll have the opportunity to still share so please come back.

Thanks for hanging in there while we were away, dear blog peeps, and if you are reading this, welcome back!

Let's forge ahead and share to the heart's content many aspects of life and yes, trips, as well.

Peace and blessings to one and all!


2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

So happy you're home safe and sounds, Susan, and that you had the most wonderful time while visiting family. I look forward to hearing about your adventures, especially in So Cal. That area is always so much fun with lots to see and do.

I missed you too, dear Susan.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Welcome back. I look forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing the pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails