Thursday, October 19, 2023

Home Sweet Home

 


No matter where we call home, it's a pleasure to be there.

We can leave the chaos of the world and create a comfortable environment in which to relax and enjoy.

What a gift that is. 

One autumn thing I look forward to all year is  burning a orange/cinnamon Village candle.

It's a distinctly fall candle that, once lighted,  fills every room with utterly lovely, spicy fragrance.

 The Village Candle Company is located in Maine and its candles have truly incredibly beautiful scents.

 

The gold birds, gifts from a dear friend, Jana, are up all year long.

They seem to like autumn as their favorite season, too.

 

They are almost kissing beneath the sunflower!

 

 

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE SCENTED CANDLE?   

CAN YOU TELL US WHAT IT IS?

 


3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I can smell your orange cinnamon candle from here. I just love these Village candles that you use. Your gold birds look so pretty next to the sunflower, and how beautiful is that gold mirror in the distance.

I think this year the Glade spice scented candle is my favorite. I light it sometimes, and it fills the room with Autumn goodness.

I like that little space that you decorated, it looks so nice.

~Sheri

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Your Orange Cinnamon candle sounds delightful. I loved spicy scented candles this time of year. They do add to the coziness of the season. Thanks, Susan.

diane stetson said...

I do not use scented candles very often but I know you enjoy them. They perk up the atmosphere for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails