Saturday, April 20, 2024

Daisy, Daisy....

White daisies with centers the color of goldenrod are among my favorite flowers.

They are so sweet and simple yet quite cheerful, too.

Two bunches of daisies in cut glass vases, one big and one small, rest on the main kitchen counter. 

Each day I whisper to them how lovely they are and, well, they truly are!

They make me want to sing the first lines of the "Bicycle Built for Two" song that began with a chorus of, "Daisy, Daisy, give me your promise true. I'm half crazy, over my love for you..."


Let's hear it for simple, perky daisies, symbols of spring and happy, sunny days.

DO YOU LIKE DAISIES, TOO?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Daisy Daisy give me your answer do...I'm half crazy over the love of you......

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, I love daisies! They remind me of my dear mom, so thank you for the sweet memory of her. I tried to grow them in my garden once, but they didn't do well. But I love seeing them every chance I get. Your daisies in the vases are so pretty, Susan. They must make you smile when you pass by them every day. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails