Friday, August 14, 2026

Crystal/Glass Candle Holders

Don't ask why, but anything made of crystal and glass attracts attention.

At last weekend's super duper church yard sale, a pair of crystal/glass candle holders caught my eye. 

Ohhhhh, they were so pretty and quite heavy.

There was no price tag on them so when going to the pay station, I asked the check-out lady if they could come home with me for $1.  

She said "Yes"!   Now that was a ganga.

Because it's important for me to live with lots of color, some deep pink candles got fit into the holders.

They are now on the small table used for meals, near some equally colorful flowers.


WHAT WAS THE LAST BARGAIN YOU RECEIVED?

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your post hit home for me today because I also found something this week at the vintage shop. I've always wanted this one item, and was surprised when I came across it while shopping. Enjoy your pretty glass candle holders. The pink candles are a pretty color. Do you ever use the taper candles? They are not as tall, and easier to light. Have a splendid weekend, Susan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails