Because of ongoing, never ending, efforts to de-clutter, going frequently to estate and yard sales is no longer good.
There's just too much temptation to bring more objects home.
Well, occasional estate and yard sales are permitted (by me. ha ha)
One whopper last weekend had hundreds of items.
The woman whose possessions were being sold was a massive, major, mega collector.
Using great care, only a few things came home with me.
One was a whisk that was needed and the other was a nice pair of scissors.
Then, eyes met yellow teapot It is so cheerful and pretty.
However, there is no need for a teapot.
It was hard to walk away from it but never fear, there was a return trip to that section of the sale when all prices got slashed to half price.
The teapot, which can be used as a vase, sold for a paltry $2.50.
It's soooo pretty and cheers up the top of a kitchen hutch-of-sorts.
ARE YOU A TEA DRINKER? IF YES, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEA TO DRINK?

Ok, that is one pretty tea pot. It looks like a cream color in the picture. It's so unique with that handle. Yes, sometimes we just gotta go back for that item. I would have loved to browse that estate sale with you, Susan. I wish we had more of those here. We have lots of yard sales, but you can find some great things at the estate sales. My favorite tea is English Breakfast, but I do love a cup of green tea now and then too.
ReplyDeleteI am a tea drinker . I have a lovely cover that is multi colored blue with flowers over a black tea pot. My favorite morning tea is Earl Grey with carnation milk and two teaspoons of sugar in it.
ReplyDeleteI also like herbal tea...chocolate mint, and I drink tea every day. Pretty yellow tea pot Susan. Good find and wonderful price.