Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Fatigue


It's two days after Christmas and all is well and I'm TIRED! Ha! The holidays and all the hoopla are finally getting to me.

Have one more major event to attend tonight and then, that's it. New Year's Eve, when everyone else is going out to parties, I'll be blessedly home in my red velvet bathrobe. Will probably light a fire in the fireplace, curl up in a corner of the couch, and sleep! Ha! Quite the party-goer, eh? Things change with the years.

Every year I write a list of goals I'd like to accomplish in the coming year. Only met about three out of 10 this year so I'd better get on the stick and do better in 2010.

My main goal is to continue to lose weight. It's been life-long but hope springs eternal. Will also pledge to keep exercising. This year I took up swimming several mornings a week and absolutely love it.

Also going to "electrify" a second dollhouse, as well as sing with my guitar and banjo in nursing homes. Would also love to join a choir but first have to find one to join.

Don't have my entire list written yet but I'm working on it. Right now, at this moment, I want to do one thing. Sleep!

1 comment:

diane stetson said...

You deserve rest Susan...enjoy the New Year's eve respite. Both you and your hubby are selfless people who more than do your Godly duty to help others. God bless you both with health and happiness. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails