Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Think About a Mantra for Today: Post for TUESDAY, Last Day of November, 2010

                       

      Today’s Mantra

 
 I will make the most of this busy day

 No matter what is going on around me, I will seek peace

 Today’s meals will be balanced, healthy, and enough


 I will refrain from eating sugar in any form


 I will remember to laugh-----a lot

 If someone is mean to me today, I will respond with kindness. After all,we never know what’s going on in someone else’s life.

 
 Today I will be immensely grateful to be alive

 For every person reading this post, I wish you deep
    and abiding peace today

 I will remember to wish all my beloved fellow bloggers a wonderful day, too!

                  I also wish you Merry Holidays ahead!

PLEASE ADD ONE OF YOUR OWN WISHES TO THIS MANTRA IN TODAY'S COMMENTS.  THANKS!

Love, Susan



7 comments:

Bookie said...

I wish that every reader will be able to button their jeans with a wee tad of spare room to breathe, now and through the new year!

middle child said...

I wish for snow and that all people will remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Linda O'Connell said...

I will hug people today and give away so many smiles that my cheeks ache.

mo said...

Wow! It is the last day of November isn't it. Hmmmm...my wish is.....patience. Especially while driving. It's really rough out there. *hugs*

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy Hands, Happy Heart! Spend a little time every day making a little something special.

I cannot believe that tomorrow is December 1st. I am so off as I thought it all happened next week. Yikes!

Best wishes, Tammy

Claus said...

I wish health for those sick, and hope for his/her dear ones.

Chatty Crone said...

This is my favorite:
No matter what is going on around me, I will seek peace!

Sandie with love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails