Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Baby Is A Gift From God


A baby comes fresh from the hand of God.



"Hi.  Mommy dressed me up as a kitty cat for a birthday party."





"There's a lot of racket but a girl needs her beauty sleep."




"Hey, it's not easy being a baby kitten. My tail often just gets in the way."



"Like my little paw?"




"I can't help it if I  jiggle and squiggle and wiggle."




"Oh my, parties are so tiring."



"Could everyone pul-eese just go home and let me schooze in peace?"


MEOW, MEow, meow, meozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BABIES?

9 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Beautiful, sweet, baby-kitten. Absolutely precious.

BECKY said...

What do I love about babies?? EVERYTHING!! Especially the sweet smell and squeeky noises of newborns!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So, so cute!!!

Kit said...

That is the best Halloween cat I have ever seen! And not scary or bad luck at all....LOL Babies are blank pallets, so fresh and new. And they smell so good! Kit

diane stetson said...

Oh baby kitty is so sweet and cuddly. I love holding newborns and I enjoy giving them their bottles..they sleep through most of it as I remember from my own experiences a very long time ago.

Chatty Crone said...

She was so cute - love the little paw! What I love about babies the most right now - is their innocence.

sandie

Journeyin' Lady... said...

She sure had a rip-roaring time at the Halloween party! Loved it!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Oh my ... what a little dumpling! What I love about babies is simply everything!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love everything about babies...but the best is that when you hold them all your cares and troubles melt away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails