Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bursting-with-Color Birthday Wreath


One thing I'm really happy about is that my daughter is a crafty critter.


She can see something in a magazine or online, study it, gather up the supplies, then make it. 


For a recent birthday bash, she made this balloon wreath. Isn't it the pizazz?
Originally, she had spotted a replica of it on Pinterest.  




Don't you think it came out great? It's so cheerful, colorful, and, well, fun!

Thought you'd like to see it. I know Saturdays are busy and many of us haven't got too much time to stay online.

So this will be short and sweet. Hope you have a totally delightful weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by. 


DO YOU USE A BIRTHDAY WREATH ON YOUR DOOR?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think it has pizazz - that your daughter has pizazz and that she got it from you!

I love it - think it looks really fun and happy.

sandie

Linda O'Connell said...

Well now, isn't that interesting. It took a while for the photo to load and as I read "balloon wreath" I imagined inflated balloons. Cute!

diane.stetson said...

This is very unique and I think she did a great job! She sure takes after YOU ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
I love that birthday wreath, she did a great job!
Have a lovely day!

Eva

Christa said...

Cool idea. Very festive.

Victorian1885 said...

What a great idea! The colours look so festive and happy..

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is cute! I've never seen anything like it before. Great idea. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails