Saturday, September 15, 2012

Signs of the Season


Hello Dear Blog Peeps:

It's often been said that the older we get, the faster time goes.


Well, in a sense, that's true. Here it is half-way through September. Now, how the heck did that happen?   Wasn't June 1st just yesterday?


Makes me think of the lyrics of that sweet song, "Who knows where the time goes, who knows where the time, goes?"



With that in mind, I want to apologize to you for not visiting every day. You are such darlings to visit my beloved blog and comment, too.  You cannot  even know how much I adore your visits.

Days have been going by in a flash and many times, it becomes much too late to do my visits.

 But I want you to know your stopping by is very appreciated.

You make my day happy!


Hope your weekend is delightful and blessed with glorious weather. May the sun shine down upon you and may your  heart be filled with delight.

Hugs to all, Susan

  p.s. By the way, all the photos in this post I took at a darling farm market called Whitney's, in Western Massachusetts. I LOVE going there.

HOW DO YOU STOP TO SMELL THE ROSES? (or SEE THE PUMPKINS?)


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning my friend, such lovely pictures. And yes time do fly by very fast. It's already September. Have a lovely weekend!

Bookie said...

Loved your pictures. It doesn't look like that yet here. After waiting ALL summer for rain, it now has moved into stay. No pumpkins yet, mums just starting. Am grateful for the rain and don't want to complain but I don't want my September to wash away!

Dee said...

Oh I am loving your blog today...I can not get enough of pumpkin photo's. I LOVE FALL! I stop for everything...I pull my car over all the time and I visit cool blogs like yours. Also to answer your question on my weight loss...I am following the five hour window fast. You can google it.

Chatty Crone said...

You know that color of orange just makes me happy - excited - I don't know just feeling good. I think you are a couple weeks ahead of us - so I am enjoying this!!!

Looking for to next week! (lol)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the pumpkin pics! I'm trying to slow down and enjoy the fall before it's gone!! hugs, Linda

Ruth Kelly said...

Fall used to be one of my favorite times. I do love the trees changing colors and the cooler evenings.

Susan said...

I remember going pumpkin picking with my girls each year. They would always go for the largest, but I made a rule that you had to carry it! I told them, as they got bigger, the pumpkin got bigger:-D It worked. Lovely fall photos and I'm like you, where did summer go?? XOXO

Mary said...

Wow there it is AUTUMN! Nice pics of a great autumn place.

Jen Beaudet said...

Yes, I think June 1st was just yesterday! Time goes by so fast it is nice to stop and see the pumpkins! I love your photos; it looks like a fun market! Have a great weekend!

diane.stetson said...

Well autumn has NOT hit So.Cal. It's in the hundreds and setting temp records all over the place. The place to be is the ocean, lake or pool. I was at the pool this morning early. So it's still summer here...send some of that cool weather my way will you?

Unknown said...

Fall has arrived in Ma. I can feel it in the air. So many fairs are over with just the BigE to end them all. Apple picking is in full swing along with pumpkin patches ready for us to snatch them up and start our fall decorating! Wish it would all slow down some..enjoy today!

Linda O'Connell said...

I love fela markets and farmer's markets. Tis the season, isn't it?

Tammy said...

I absolutely love all the images in this post -- I do love Fall but don't get a hint of it or a scent of it here. Boo! Still so very, very hot. I can't wait for cooler weather so I can get back to walking again. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Kit said...

These photos are lovely! We have still been so warm so my head has not wrapped itself around it being nearly Fall. Pretty soon tho. :) Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails