The above thrift store find hangs in our pantry window.
The late afternoon sun often lights it up.
I love its short, sweet message, "Home, Sweet, Home."
Home is, indeed, the best place to be, don't you think?
Here's what home means to me:
* A place where my hubs is and where
my kids, their spouses, grandchildren,
and all friends and family members love
* Book-filled, doll-filled and dollhouse
* Delicious, healthy food is served
* Filled with love
* Pretty rooms in colors and decor I love
* Where I can be 100 percent myself
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN: WHAT DOES 'HOME SWEET HOME' MEAN TO YOU?