Monday, January 19, 2015

Early Valentine Touches


Isn't it fun to interject  little holiday touches into one's living environment?

With Christmas long gone, the next "official" holiday is Valentine's Day.


Naturally, I've been leaving little pre-Valentine touches all over the house.

The cute little bumblebee, shown in this post, is new to our house.

A friend who is de-cluttering her house gave it to me.

I think it's adorable and added the little 'buzzer' to the front hall table, along with some bright, sparkly hearts!


DO YOU HAVE OBJECTS AROUND YOUR HOUSE THAT MAKE YOU SMILE?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I really like. I have a funny bear. I like your doll to celebrate Valentine's Day. A very romantic day. Keep in touch

SImple and Serene Living said...

Too cute, Susan. xo Laura

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. Hi Susan... your little bumble bee is so cute...... I do have a few things on display that make me smile... have a good week... Hugs ... Barb xx

Sandi said...

A few. I have porcelin bust of Elvis that sits on top of my kitchen cabinet. When the light is on in there, but off on the living room, a magestic shadow profile of him appears on the wall. It was totally unintentional, but we've left the bust where it is because the bizarre effect has become part of the family. :)

Karen Lange said...

Some of my favorite objects that make me smile are pictures of my grandson, or ones he drew for us. :)

Have a great week!

diane.stetson said...

I also have pictures and things my grandsons have made for me on my refrig and they always make me smile too!

Chatty Crone said...

That little bumble bee is adorable!!

Yes I have a little curio cabinet and I have little things or trinkets friends have sent me - dancing bears - hearts - little boxes - angels - and every time I go by it - it makes me feel loved.

Linda O'Connell said...

I just picked up the cutest bud vase at the Goodwill for 50 cents. It has a red heart at the base, so unusual and pretty.

Susan said...

I love the touches...getting in the mood here too. I've order some edible decals to decorate my sugar cookies this year for the grands. Special little gestures always go over big! XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails