Friday, February 13, 2015

Countdown to Valentine's Day!




While a major snowstorm raged outside this week, (and another one coming soon), we remained warm, cozy and safe inside.


My thoughts, as always, turned to the human services and road crew workers that had to go out into the elements. God bless them every one.

In between tackling items on the "to do" list, making a few Valentine vignettes provided some fun moments.

Lots of enjoyment without spending a dime!



WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF VALENTINE'S  DAY FOR YOU?

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Chocolate!

Nellie said...

I have thought of you often, with all that snow where you are! I send along wishes for you to keep warm and stay safe!

What I love best about Valentine's Day is surprising my husband! And - the grandchildren!

xo

Buttercup said...

Spending time tomorrow with my sweet goddaughter is the best gift for me. Have a pretty in pink Valentine's Day!

Dee said...

You guys are really getting the Winter snow this year...wow

Chatty Crone said...

I guess no one else had trouble so it must have been on my end - I could not get it to load, but it is fine today.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails