Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kitchen Table Easter Runner





There are times, while shopping, certain items appeal greatly to the eye.

It really doesn't even matter if the shopping takes place in a nice store, thrift shop or yard sale.

 
Such was the case of a pink table runner for Easter.

It was actually from a store (miracle of miracles!) and, if memory serves me correctly, it was Home Goods.

I loved it the minute I set eyes on it and bought it.


The pretty pink runner gets plenty of use each year. 

Sometimes it graces the dining room table but this year, it is front and center in the kitchen.

It's so cute. Even though the kitchen is now yellow and blue, the runner looks nice with my favorite Victorian vase and pink roses. 


By the way, a sweet little bunbun hopped in there!

Eventually the runner will wear out, like me someday, but for now, I'm going to keep using it.

Every year, when pulled out, it's a sure sign that Easter's on its way.

HOW ABOUT YOU? DO YOU USE  ITEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN EACH HOLIDAY?

14 comments:

Sandra said...

Love your pink table runner. Love your vase too. It is all so soft and pretty.

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful table runner, Susan. I love the soft color of it - perfect for Spring and Easter. Hugs to you!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Susan,
That runner is wonderful, very cute for Easter.
Take care,
Gina

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This runner is so pretty! I have my favorites I use each holiday and yes over and over!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I really like your runner. It is lovely. It is fabulous for Easter. I use every year at Christmas the same dishes.keep in touch

diane.stetson said...

Beautiful pictures...you should be a reporter and photographer Susan..ha ha ha!

Kamyria said...

Your runner looks beautiful! It goes so great with the vase, the bunny and the pink rose. :)

SImple and Serene Living said...

Your runner is adorable, Susan. xo Laura

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very pretty!

Nellie said...

I definitely reuse my decorating items! Storage is an ongoing problem, especially if I happen upon a bargain I cannot refuse.:-)

Chatty Crone said...

I love that pink runner 0 just makes me feel good and springlike!

marianne said...

Pink is such a spring color... your table runner is beautiful and you must enjoy seeing it every time you go into your kitchen.

I definitely use the same decorations over again, but sometimes I use them in different ways or different rooms, like you did with your table runner. It's fun to see them in a different context isn't it?

Rose said...

Love that runner!

Linda O'Connell said...

Looks like spring sprung.

Related Posts with Thumbnails