Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Miracle of New Life



The birth of a baby is miraculous in and of itself.


It's so incredible that tiny fingers, toes, ears, eyes, arms and legs, all perfectly formed, come together inside a mother's body in just nine months.

Add to that digestive systems, working brains, kidneys and on and on.

Well, this past week, hubs and I got the news that twin boys our daughter was expecting had arrived in the world!

We are so proud of her and the tremendous gift of those treasured babies. 

We are also proud of our son-in-law who is a loving, kind and devoted husband and Daddy.

Can you even imagine how filled to overflowing with love our hearts are right now?  

Two babies at once is almost too marvelous to contemplate. 

Two entire families are over-the-moon in love with these darling little newborn angels. 

Nothing is more precious and welcome than thriving newborn babies, fresh from the hands of Almighty God, Himself.

May He always protect and love them throughout their entire lives in this world and in the next.


IF YOU ARE A GRANDPARENT, WHAT HAS BEEN THE BEST PART SO FAR?


10 comments:

Bookie said...

Congrats to everyone! It will be double joy to watch these little fellows grow!

Lady Linda said...

Oh Susan, yesterday when I read your blog, I was so hoping you were going to be talking about a new grandbaby today! WOW...never expected you would be talking about TWO babies! What a blessing and how exciting for all. I am so very happy for you and yours and thankful that these sweet little boys are safe and sound. How is your daughter doing? My little grandson Otto is amazing and the love of my life. I never thought I would get to be a grandma or Gama as he calls me. There is nothing better!
Congrats to all.
Much love,
Linda

SImple and Serene Living said...

Susan, what wonderful news. There is no part of being a grandparent that isn't wonderful. You will love every moment you have with them. xo Laura

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Double the joy!! How exciting for you. I adore being a Grandparent and when those little one's look at me and I see the love and when they are older and say I love you Grandma, well my life is complete! Enjoy!
hugs,
Linda

diane.stetson said...

I have three grandsons and now you are catching up to me as YOU have three grandsons too. Aren't they the best? I am filled with job each time I see them. Enjoy the newborns as they grow so quickly. I'm sure your daughter and husband are thrilled to have two sons now that they have a daughter. Best wishes to all of you.

Merlesworld said...

Not a grandparent yet.
Merle....

Barbara Neubeck said...

... a Special 'Hello' to you Susan.....
How wonderful that your Daughter has her gorgeous babies to cuddle and kiss now.... congratulations to you and your family....
Babies are Miracles....
I love all my grandchildren and great grandchildren.. they are wonderful and noisy... I don't mean this in an bad way , but, at my time of life I'm always glad when they go home.. xxx

I love the Snowman tea set.. it's gorgeous....

I'm glad the Hibiscus tea is a help to you....

Hugs... Barb xxxx

naruabbe said...

Two little precious grandsons to love! Congratulations to all!

Being a grandparent is awesome; having a little one in your life is the best. Enjoy....

Chatty Crone said...

Congrats to everyone - all around. My sisters twins are 5 years old now. They are a lot of wonderful work - but the love is awesome. They are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Joy doubled! Congratulations! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails