Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Some Gifts of Christmas



Some people receive Christmas gifts, carefully place them under the tree and wait until Christmas to open them.

They are self-disciplined and patient.


Around here, however, when a gift comes in, it's ripped open and immediately enjoyed. Ha! (Is that living in the moment or instant gratification?)


A dear friend, Sandie, sent me two all white Santa salt and pepper shakers. However, I cannot show you the photo of them at this time because I've switched computers and the photo files are on the other computer at the moment. But the gift is sweet and so is the giver!

My dear friend, Jana, sent a lovely package that included pink, sparkling tree ornaments, a pearl ornament in the shape of one of my initials and a much-needed wallet in my favorite color, pink!   Perfect!


Dear Anita sent a gorgeous Christmas bouquet of flowers that have brought so much joy. Nothing like red roses (and carnations) in December! Will show you this photo another time, after I learn more about this computer!

My sister, Diane, knows how much I love things for my dollhouse and sent a darling white lounging couch and matching table lamp! Photos of those will be in another post!

Christina gave me lovely pink candle holders with pink berries around them!


Wowsers. And it's not even Christmas yet! 

My heart is overflowing with gratitude.

DO YOU WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS MORNING TO OPEN GIFTS?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You received a lot of nice things by people who love you. Mine was just a token gift - girl - glad you didn't photograph it. haha
I like to open my presents right away like I did last night!!!

Kit said...

Susan, I love all your gifts! They are so wonderful. I do wait until Christmas morn to open my gifts when all the family is around. I know there is alot of folks who do like to open them early tho. :) Enjoy! Happy Christmas Week! Hugs, Kit

diane.stetson said...

When I taught school I'd open the gifts the kids got me right away in front of them if possible. Now that I'm retired I wait to open my gifts on Christmas day with the family. Glad you enjoyed all your already opened Christmas presents Susan! You got some dandies.

Merlesworld said...

We don't give them out till christmas day, so we have no choice.
Merle.........

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: these gifts are fabulous. I enjoy these days as if I were a child. At home we open gifts on Christmas morning. Merry Christmasfor you and your family.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What lovely gifts. It seems like friends know exactly what we will love! I don't wait because we are not usually at home on Christmas. We usually spend the day at the beach. Merry Christmas my friend. Blessings to you and your family. Hugs, Diane

Starry Dawn said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016, Susan, Family, Beloved Ones!!
Have a wonderful time with those you love!!
Greetings from Poet Starry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails