Monday, March 27, 2017

Easter's On Its Way...


The delightful task of decorating for the joyous Easter season has begun.

With great anticipation, I wanted to share my new little lady bunny friend.

Isn't she the most totally adorable little thing?


Who could resist such a cutie pie?

She even has a butterflies on one shoulder, in her basket and at the hem of her colorful and springy dress.

Last fall, while on an inside yard sale jaunt,  I spotted her on a bedroom table.

The sale had nothing else remotely wanted and it was beginning to look like a dud until I went into the bedroom.

There was the charming china bun-bun.

She was only $2.99!  

She stands about a foot tall!


She now sits on the front hall table, welcoming everyone who comes through the front door.

If interested, in the next post, we'll show you close-ups of the exquisite Easter eggs she "guards."

DO YOU HAVE ANY BUNNY DECOR WHERE YOU LIVE?

9 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your lady bunny is so cute, Susan. She kind of looks like a Victorian bunny. What a great deal you got for her. She looks perfect sitting on your front table for Spring.

Yes, I am starting to put bunny décor out. I showed my new Yoga bunnies on my recent post. They are darling.

A happy week to you.

love, ~Sheri

diane.stetson said...

I have all my bunnies and ducks and chicks out already on my dining room table. I love Easter. I also have beautiful eggs made by a student's grandma that I love in a basket.

Martha's Favorites said...

Love your bunnies Susan! They are just perfect. I am going to start bring out the bunnies as well. I leave them until last. Have a wonderful week. Amen to your prayer! Martha

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

She is certainly one elegant little lady bunny. Happy Monday!

Chatty Crone said...

I have never seen a bunny dressed up for Easter - HOW CUTE! It was a great deal for you! I liked it. I do have bunny decorations, but they are not out yet! Love, sandie

Bookie said...

What a glorious bunny! One of best I have seen...you did well!!!

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. your lady bunny is very elegant Susan ... I can see why you like her .... I don't decorate for Easter, but I do like to see other people's decorations .. xxxx Barb xxxx

TARYTERRE said...

What an exquisite lady bunny. I find her charming, indeed. And so colorful. You were lucky to find her and wow what a bargain.

Linda O'Connell said...

For a moment I thought those eggs were chocolate, and I was going to ask how you could resist, even with such a sweet little bunny guard. The more I look at her, the more detail I see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails