Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Blessed Easter to YOU!

                                 (Handpainted wooden Polish Easter eggs)

May today be blessed for you.

Happy, happy Easter.

Enjoy each moment. 

Life is soooo precious, especially this day.

The Lord has risen and gives us hope in a world that is often dark and kind of scary.

May His light and love shine upon you and may you feel His presence in every moment of the day.

HAPPY EASTER TO MY BELOVED BLOG PEEPS!  

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE DAY?

9 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Easter to you, my special blog friend. I absolutely LOVE those Polish Easter eggs, they're beautiful.

love, ~Sheri

Bookie said...

It is dark and rainy here today. I feel sorry for parents who wanted kids to hunt eggs outside this morning. Happy Easter to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

I love those eggs too Susan. Hope and know you will have a wonderful Easter! Sandie/chatty crone

diane stetson said...

Pretty eggs. We are going to church. We are having an Easter egg hunt and a delicious ham dinner. Happy Easter

Terra said...

Happy Easter to you; those eggs are vibrant colors. My sons will come over for an Easter meal, our first Easter without my husband. The firsts are hard but I am counting my blessings.

R's Rue said...

Same.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I hope you and yours had a lovely day. Best wishes for the new week.

Susan said...

We had a very warm day, but most of it was spent outdoors working in the yard. The temperatures have everything blooming and the yard is coming alive with color. Hope you had a lovely day with your family; love those beautiful eggs!

TARYTERRE said...

I hope you had a lovely Easter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails